Senior Anaesthetic ODP needed for top private client in Chelsea, London!
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Contact Recruitment are seeking a Senior Anaesthetic Practitioner (Theatre Nurse or ODP) to join a fantastic team within an outstanding private Hospital in Chelsea, London.
You will be required to perform all the Anaesthetic duties and ensure smooth day-to-day running of the Anaesthetic room. As a Senior on shift, you will be the first point of contact for the Anaesthetist and/or Surgeons during the pre-operative stage. Other Senior duties will include offering guidance and coaching of Junior staff, as well as assistance with with their professional development.
The Hospital in question performs a variety of surgery across 4 Theatres, covering General, Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Urology, ENT and Plastics. IVF and fertility lists also run daily within the department.
The client, one of the world’s leading private healthcare providers, will provide you with the cutting edge tools and state-of-the-art equipment needed to deliver a world-class service.
In addition, benefits of working with this employer include:
• Outstanding Professional Development Opportunities
• Use of the Group’s facilities for acute medical conditions
• Excellent Pension Scheme
• 25 days’ A/L
• A great flexible benefits scheme
To apply for this position, you will need:
• Senior experience within Operating Theatres
• Right to live and work in the UK
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work well under pressure.
• Recognised Nursing/ODP qualification
• Current valid NMC or HCPC PIN
If you are a Senior Anaesthetic Nurse or Anaesthetic-skilled ODP in the London area looking for an amazing employer, then contact our Recruitment Team today on [... Click Apply...]for more details, or simply click on the ‘apply’ button now to be considered!
- £ 35,673 - 40,401 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 22 Jul 2016
Closes 15 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: ODP