Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
My client, a brand new prestigious private hospital, is looking to appoint Healthcare Assistants to come on board and join the team.
The Healthcare Assistant will be supporting Nurses, Consultants, GPs and other multidisciplinary teams.
* Supporting multidisciplinary teams in daily tasks
* Ability to undertake a wide range of patient focused duties
* Engaging and supporting patients
* Provide high quality assessment, screening and treatment services
* Participate on regular review of clinic activities
* NVQ or equivalent
* Knowledge of Health care policies
* Experience/interest in outpatient or primary care setting
* General healthcare experience is desirable
If you have the skills and experience our client is looking for we'd love to hear from you.
Apply online now by sending your current CV or alternatively contact Charlotte Taylor on [... Click Apply... sqrdbrcktsc(agy).
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 20 Jun 2016
Closes 17 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Healthcare assistant