CAS Behavioural Health is a leading provider of specialist adult services in the UK including; Mental Health, Learning Disability, Acquired Brain Injury, Autism and Personality Disorder.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Administrator responsible for the smooth running of the administration of our West Midlands Bank function. You will be based at Heathers in West Bromwich.
In this role you will:
• Promote and ensure the good reputation of the Hospital. To act as a positive role model, maintaining and demonstrating a positive attitude towards Clients, their families, visitors and other staff.
• To contribute to the delivery of administration services within an office setting, providing administrative support to the Regional Bank Co-ordinator
• Maintain complete and accurate financial records of the Hospital using computer and manual systems.
• Responsible for the on boarding of new starters and maintaining complete Staff files ensuring they are keep up to date and in line with Healthcare Commission regulations and compliance
• Provide administration support to all disciplines within the Hospital, meeting deadlines, compiling reports for reviews, meetings etc.
• Answer the telephone and respond to all enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner.
We're looking for people who:
• 1-3 years or more Administration/Reception experience or evidence of the same, including report preparation
• Good communication skills and confident manner
• Experience with maintaining stationery stocks within budget
• Ability to co-ordinate multiple tasks and shifting priorities
• Good numerical and word processing skills in particular Microsoft Excel and
• Worked in a Healthcare environment, working with medical practioners
Why join us?
In return we offer many benefits which include: training on site, paid DBS, pension scheme, staff uniform, free meals and childcare vouchers. We also offer the cycle to work scheme and free parking on site.
An offer of employment will be subject to an enhanced DBS and reference check.
If you are looking for a truly rewarding career with great prospects then we would love to hear from you.