Compliance Manager / QA Manager - Care Homes
Bournemouth, Dorset, EnglandPosition: Quality Assurance Manager / Compliance Manager
Salary: circa £45k + benefits
Location: Home based with regional travel - Dorset
On behalf of a successful, well regarded organisation, I am looking for a Quality Assurance Manager / Compliance Manager. My client is a small yet established operator of nursing homes and residential care homes.
The role of Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager is to conduct operational, quality and service reviews within care homes across a Dorset. You will deliver compliance support to ensure each home delivers consistently high standards of care, you will oversee quality assurance and ensure the homes are compliant with CQC regulations. You will assist home managers to ensure homes remain compliant and deliver high levels of care to residents at all times. You will aid with care planning, developing policies & procedures and all compliance related issues.
Compliance Managers / QA Managers do not need to be nurse qualified however this is advantageous. Candidates should have worked as within a compliance related role previously such as QA Manager, Troubleshooting Manager, Peripatetic Manager, compliance manager. Candidate must have proven knowledge of nursing care or residential care. Candidates must have strong knowledge of CQC legislation, safeguarding and elderly care.
• Knowledge & experience of Safeguarding
• Knowledge of CQC regulation
• Knowledge & experience of care home processes
• Knowledge & experience of auditing/investigations with regards to regulations
• Experience in Nursing Home / residential home management
• Experience of Quality and Compliance
• Be a car driver and be prepared to travel across Dorset
In order to be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will need:
- To be able to remonstrate experience in a similar role (Quality Assurance Manager / Compliance Manager/ Auditing Manager / Troubleshooting Manager / Project Manager / Regional Manager / Nursing Home Manager / Peripatetic Manager / QA Manager) within elderly care / healthcare provider
- £ 45000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 27 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Health care administration